Love this and slightly sad at how true this is.
1. You want someone to snuggle with at night. But the second they start humping your leg, you can kick them off the bed.
2. You want someone to join you on hikes, late night jogs around your neighborhood — just generally have some company when you decide to try out that “exercise” thing.
3. You don’t want to play the endless “Where you do want to eat? I don’t care” game. You just want to feed them at scheduled intervals, no fuss, no hassle.
4. You could use a healthy dose of unconditional love.
5. You’d love to just walk down a hallway of a shelter and pick your favorite. And be pretty much guaranteed they like you back.
6. You want someone who considers any tiny thing you do to be the most absolute greatest thing a person could do ever. “OH BOY, YOU ARE SO…
View original post 309 more words